Templates

//Simple is better

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

20120911 FAT!

just can see,cannot eat!
Very very hungry now T____T
cannot eat anything because very fat already!
increase 1.5kg! OH MY GOD!
during the school holiday ate non-stop!so.....become  fatterrrrr >.<





last friday,pastry lesson did this one model cookies
whatever you like just can did it~
but cookies is too sweet~




erm...i think if you boyfriend like this,you must be very lucky!
(or you are daydream-ing?)hahaha
he is a PERFECT BOYFRIEND!
A_____A
i just need him will respects me,won't get clingy&flirt with other girls
this three point is very important for me.
can i found him?<3.<3



oppa i miss you so muchhhhh!
T____T



life is good right???
i wish my future life is very awesome and interesting ^.^
KEEP GOING to my wondeful future!
become a pretty,rich and clever WOMEN!




color seems so dull without you
I'm drenched in your love




No comments:

Post a Comment